Sunday, September 5, 2010

What will they say?


It's Sunday! For me this means grabbing an extra large coffee, browsing some discount ads and reading all those great NY Times tech columns. 
Today, I stumbled upon a fourth item that will be added to the mix


With some reservations, I now declare the wedding announcements section as part of my ritual.

Uh, yeah... I know what you're thinking, dood tripped on a rock, fell face first on an ABBA box set and lost his manhood. 

To the contrary, I happened to click on an article link and something about it made me say this is some truly great stuff.  I invite you to read for yourself and see if you can't agree.

Is it better than all that gadetry? 
Hey, that depends on how you look at it.
There are lots and lots of souless gizmos to look at, but if you want to read something that has zest, energy and brings a glimpse of hope to mankind; then try this stuff out.

Faster than a romance novel, far less painful than a crpppy chick flick and zero vampires.  Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment